Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random Stuff

I'm back in Askenish. It's so nice to be back in the hills where it's nice and cool. After training all last week I was looking forward to living in my little community and figuring out what I'm going to do here for the next two years. I'll be busy this week with some meetings and on Thurday we'll be having a health fair at the Health Dept. I'm also going to be going out and doing some water sampling. The most exciting thing that's happened this week is that I met with the Social Development Commision. They are an organization that works with communities to help them meet their needs. (confusing) Basically they help communities form community groups to organize and get the things they need. I'll hopefully be working with them in Askenish.
Sorry for the rambling short post but my time on the internet is about up.
Take care and call me sometime.

3 comments:

  1. hey dave,
    so i just bought an external hard drive to start storing all my pictures on. i have over 11,000 pictures and i was burning through a lot of cds. anywho, i ran across some pictures of you from a few years ago when we were in the basement porch of the old house. you looked SOOOOO young. it was crazy, i couldn't believe it. it was only like 4 years ago.

    and thanks for the update, i love hearing what you're up to down there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. short update, jack bauer is dying after being exposed to the biochemical and he has four short hours to not only save the country from a terrorist attack lead by tony almadea but his own life...don't worry though chloe is back to help me! anyway....glad to hear an update and im saving money for my visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. correction chloe is back to help jack not me, you knew what i meant but i should really proof-read my posts!

    ReplyDelete